Anchor pendant buoys are available in a wide range of sizes, with suitcase, modular and non-modular type, and in custom and standard configurations. All are supplied with removable central steelwork configured as per the customer’s requirements – be it the typical handing crucifix/padeye arrangement or a through hawse for use with anchor wire rather than chain.
1、Suitcase Anchor Pendant Buoy
– Made of resilient, closed cell polyethene foam
– Specifical design with large flat surfaces for safe and secure storage onboard anchor handling vessels.
– Rectangular shape for easy and safe storage and transporation.
– A self colored polyurethane elastmer protective coating with high abrasion resistant.
– Custom sizes and types available
2、Modular Anchor Pendant Buoy:
– Consist of removable interchangeable modules with discrete end modules and center modules assembled into central steelwork and fixed in position with retaining flange
– Made from a high performance, low density rigid PE/PU foam core, with a polymer skin
– 1tonne to 100 tonne nett buoyancy
– Nominal skin thickness is 12~14mm with bright/orange color
|Suitcase Anchor Pendant Buoy|